Tuesday, June 5, 2007

4 Noble Truth???

One day, two birds, Ah Jiao and Ah Gong were perching on a tree branch somewhere in Ang Mo Kio.
Suddenly, while looking at the auntie of the HDB flat hanging her clothes to dry, Ah Jiao, had a revelation , and asked Ah Gong,"Hey Ah Gong, the Buddha said that there are 4 Noble Truths. But I can't remember them now. Do you know what the heck are those 4 noblest and most important and the most universal truth in this whole wide big blue world?"
Ah Gong was stunned!! And replied,"Huh????" Scratching his stomach with his beak, he replied,"Hmmm...Let me see............AH!!! I know!

1st and most important truth: I need to eat!!"

Thinking harder, he carried on,"By why the heck do I always need to eat?? Morning eat, afternoon eat, night also eat!! Eat eat eat, whole day eat. AH!!!! I know because i feel hungry!!

So the Second truth is: I am hungry so I eat!!"

Ah jiao,"Hmm....sounds perfectly logical to me so far..."
Ah Gong,"There are still a third and fourth one.....hmm.....that's tough!! Eh eh!!! I know!! After eating, digestion, then I feel this urge to shit!

So, Third truth is: I feel the urge to shit!!

and finally,

the Final truth is :I shit!

Hahaha, there!! Your four noble truth!!!"

Ah Jiao,"Hmm....wow!! Incredible!! The 4 Noblest Truth!! Ok now I know the 4 Noblest Great Big Truths. But it seems to me that this is really nothing much, isn't this all common sense? It goes without saying!! Knowing these truths, I still do it over and over again. So what is the use of these 4 Great Big Noble Truth?? Why the h*** do you get hungry anyway? "

No comments: