Sunday, August 19, 2007

Clowning around

Recently, my friend offered me a job as a clown giving out balloons for two days, 2hrs each time. When I heard about it, i thought it would be really fun and accepted it! Haha! It turned out to be so! With the paint on my face, I could do whatever i want! All the antics i have always wanted to do! It was truely liberating! Everyone should try it! What i had to do was just to walk around some shops near an MRT station and give out balloons. While walking, i could walk a dumb walk, march, run, chase after kids, play with the aunties, play with the shopkeepers. Play with adults, play with everyone i see. Act like a kid at my age, be a nice caring person and pat the head of a child, play with babies without regard to anything. The best part was when ppl started saying, " Haha, so cute!" Enjoy myself and get praised at the same time!!!! Hahaha! Where else can you get such a job??? Just let your creativity flow, let the inner child out, be super firendly and just play!! The motto of the job, "Make people Happy" It's so simple!

No comments: