Saturday, March 24, 2007

Thinking too much, forward backwards, where are you now?

Today, I was thinking, should ask my mum to help out at the temple to cut vegetables and such to accumulate more merits and mix around with more ppl cos she is a bit down lately.
But, doing so, there would be no one to take care of my grandmother since my mum is doing the job now. It is said that it is hard to repay one's parents and one should not neglect them. And so my mum misses out the chance to go accumulate merits.
But then again, bouncing the thought here and there? Didn't it all end up here, at the same place again, where you started?
Whatever you are doing now, do it well, do it with your full heart, your full self. With mindfulness. Then whatever you are doing, you are walking on the path of the Buddha, it does not matter what you are doing, it does not make a difference.

No comments: