Saturday, May 10, 2008

3 very special girls

Here, I introduce to you 3 girls with 3 characteristics which I find very special and admirable.

1. RQI
This girl has the super innocent eyes, the most innocent eyes that I have ever seen in my life. Her eyes are the 水汪汪 kind. And of course, she is also super innocent and nice. If she really looks into your eyes, you really can't bear to do anything bad to her. I really wonder where they make this kind of people. Totally incredible!!! Reminds me of the character Oboro from Basilisk whose eyes can neutralise any ninja's technique with a stare.


2. GY
This girl has the sincere eyes. When she talks, she looks straight at you (not sure if it is into your eyes) but i think her eyes do not shift around and always gives me the very sincere feel. Then she is sometimes like a bit no reaction. But I think she has got lots of feelings, can tell that she is v sensitive and attentive. And there is the other waiting to break out of the shell, adventurous side of her. Usually not much expressions, but when she gets excited, you shld see her expression! Her eyes become big and she totally comes alive! Haha!


3. XMI
This girl is just the always happy, bubbly girl. Really love to be around her. Her energy is just great. When I first saw her, she comes across as a girl fresh out of sec school, although she is really alr in uni. Nowadays, she is becoming older, or rather, matured I can feel it. It's slowly changing, although she still has that bubbly, happy, cheery, bouncy character. I always feel that it is that kind of 童真 which I think we cant lose. And that is important. It is like the positive vibe and energy manifested!!!

No comments: