Saturday, May 10, 2008

Patience

These days I seem to be losing patience with people. Which is not a good sign. Yet I start to see some of my very deep rooted negative natural responses and feelings. However, almost seems as if I am powerless to correct it. It is really strange...can it be that what they said is true? i do not think so..

Good ppl cant stand bad ppl do they dun stay in the company of bad ppl. Good ppl cant stand bad ppl. They think they are above these bad ppl in some cases. But how can one be above the other?? No differences to start with how can have any differences when end? There is much more to be learnt and practiced. Patience..patience is not 忍 and control and store everything inside. Patience does not involving controlling and keeping and suppressing. It involves letting go.

Buddhism is supposed to be applicable to daily life. So if it is not then there is something wrong somewhere in between. Sometimes, I find talking to Buddhists easier, cos they understand. A fixed view already there in the first place. Clears up many further qns. If one is too curious/clever/sharp, then sometimes it may be difficult. And I get challenged and it is difficult for them to understand things my way...I think I have got to be wiser and more established in practice. However, at the rate I am gg now...wait long long...step by step

No comments: