Monday, September 15, 2008

Friction

It is interesting how we respond so readily to another party's bad attitude with bad attitude and how relationships get so easily affected by words. Maybe because the relationship is weak, maybe the people are sensitive, maybe the parties are bad with words.

Whatever the case, as a Buddhist practitioner and more importantly a Zen student, it is very impt that I should not get attached to words and should not be trapped in mental situations that other ppl present to me. How could I make such a mistake?? It is indeed a terrible mistake. Now I see the severity of it, the situations that happen before my eyes, how blind am I to them. I have really got to pracctice harder.

Should have known, my master had warned me to be careful of my words during this period of time as this is a time of much friction between me and others. It is indeed unfolding as what my master had warned of. _(|)_ But it is indeed great Buddhist training. Hopefully while I am working on my flaws, no one is sacrificed. This i hope with all sincereity.

To all those whom I have offended whether in speech, action or thought, I sincerely apologise and ask for your forgiveness. I promise that I will work hard to eliminate my flaws. But if I make any mistakes along the way, please point it out to me and have patience with me. Thank you.

No comments: