Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Understanding

Sigh.... don't understand!But I do, just that it is not my time yet! Hahaha! When I am in a similar state of mind, I will naturally behave in a similar fashion. So how can I say that I do not understand when in fact I do understand very well. It is only when we go through it with the circumstances and all the same factors involved that we truely know what is happening. And when we do, we can truely understand and sympathise with ppl. Till then...

Why do we get sucked into situations all the time, sucked into the jail that our 6 senses, thinking and feelings create for us. Reading the Zen Teachings of Rinzai, he equates a Dharma Combats to be like sucking ppl into situations and keeping a clear mind. How similar to real life. How I wish that I can be clear all the time. When is the day I wonder...

No comments: